Top-up a myki card
Before you start
Choose the type of top-up you need
Ideal if you travel occasionally or don’t plan to travel every day in a month, because you can top-up as you go.
Load money onto your card and myki will calculate the lowest fare based on the zones you travel through, with access to access 2-hour and daily fares.
Great if you travel often and on consecutive days.
Choose the zones you want to travel in and the number of consecutive travel days you need.
Commuter discounted yearly passes are also available through your employer.
Where else can I top-up my myki?
You can top-up a myki at one of the following places:
- myki retail
- Card-vending machines for full fare myki only, which are located at metropolitan train stations, some tram stops and some bus interchanges
- Staffed stations ticket
- Public Transport Victoria
- Buses, except on routes 401 and 601, with a top-up fare maximum of $20
- V/Line trains with cards including pre-loaded fare money
- Stations between Melbourne and Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo, Traralgon and Seymour with cards including pre-loaded fare money.
A program of
In partnership with