Register your party online with Victoria Police’s Partysafe program at least one week before the event, so hosts and their guests can stay safe and have fun.
What you need to do when you plan your party
- Complete the online registration form to register your party.
- Control the spread of invitations. Never post invitations as public events on social media sites.
- Decide whether alcohol will be permitted and obtain parental consent if you intend to supply alcohol to children.*
- Notify neighbours well in advance and comply with Environment Protection Authority residential noise restrictions.
- Read through the Victoria Police Partysafe program booklet (PDF, and the Partysafe flyer (PDF, which provide advice on how to host a safe and trouble-free event.
*The Liquor Control Reform Act details offences of serving/providing alcohol to a child under 18 years of age without written or verbal permission from a parent, guardian or spouse (if the spouse is of or over the age of 18 years).
What Victoria Police do with your information
Read Victoria Police's information privacy to see how they collect, use and disclose your information.
Service Victoria is a program of
Partysafe is a program of