Choose and buy a myki card.
Find out which myki is best for you
Available to people 19 years and over, who are not entitled to a concession.
- Victorian healthcare card holders
- Australian pension card holders
- Seniors from other states in Australia
- Primary, secondary, tertiary or asylum seeker Public Transport Victoria ID card holders.
Available to children between 5 and 18 years, including visitors from other states and overseas.
- Children 4 years and under can travel for free and don't need a myki.
- Children 16 years and under don't need a proof of age ID to travel.
- Children 17 to 18 years must carry a government-issue proof of age ID, such as a passport or driver licence.
Available to Australian Pension cardholders.
A program of
In partnership with