Lawful purposesYou must use this platform only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this platform by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to this platform.
You must not post or transmit via this platform any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working use of this platform.
You may create a link to this platform provided that the link:
- (a) Does not, in any way including, but not limited to, frame or misrepresent us or this website or any information it contains
- (b) Is not misleading in any way.
- Reduced to the extent necessary to make it valid and enforceable
We provide this platform to enable you to easily access government services.
Although all reasonable care has been taken to ensure the information provided is accurate, we do not warrant or represent that it is free from errors or omissions.
This platform contains links to other government sites. These agencies may have their own:
- Protocols standards
We urge you to familiarise yourself with these.
We do not accept any liability to any person:
- for the information, data or advice (or the use of such information, data or advice) which is provided on this platform or incorporated into it by reference
- for any interference with or damage to a user's computer, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this platform or its use.
If you use automatic language translation services in connection with this platform you do so at your own risk. We make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information on this platform.