Keep your Working with Children Check contact and organisation details up-to-date.

This takes about 7 mins
Before you start
You can update the following details using your Working with Children check card number
  • Address
  • Phone number
  • Email address
  • Organisation details
What you can’t do with this transaction

You can’t change your name or sex online, so find out what you need to do by visiting:

What do I need to do if I'm changing from volunteer to paid work with children?

If you're changing from volunteer to paid work, you'll need to apply for a volunteer to employee check, as it’s against the law to use a volunteer check for paid work with children.

A program of

Victoria State Government Department of Premier and Cabinet logo

In partnership with

Working with Children Check logo